The University of Wollongong – Dubai are glad to give the International Scholarships at University of Wollongong – Dubai, 2022 opportunity to excellent students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Scholarship opportunity will covers 15% to 50% of tuition fees each semester. The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses, or any other costs involved in undertaking study.
26th August 2022
Number of Awardees:
Value of Scholarship:
Two categories of scholarships are available to postgraduate students.
- 50% scholarship (conditions apply)
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
- You must be a new (entry-level) student.
- Have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
- Apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships,
- Submit an Application for Scholarship form, along side with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department.
- Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) for current students and submitted via the Scholarships Forms